Better Solution Seekers
- Able to identify problems and troubleshoot them;
- Able to analyze, interpret, and apply information;
- Able to develop solutions through decision-making processes.
Rooted in Faith through
- Moral values;
- Respect for self and others;
- Positive attitudes.
Academic Achievers through
- Personal development;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Competency in all subjects, especially the core subjects.
- Able to read and follow instructions to operate technological equipment;
- Able to use appropriate tools and equipment.
- Able to listen, understand, and disseminate information;
- Able to think creatively;
- Able to plan and organize;
- Able to communicate efficiently orally and in writing.
Successful Life Long Learners through
- Self motivation;
- Social interaction as a “Team Player”;
- Application of basic knowledge, skills, and abilities in everyday life;
- Service to the community.