REGISTRATION FEE BREAKDOWN:
Registration Fee – $450.00
Building Fund per student – $125.00
Instructional materials – $55.00
& textbooks – $30.00
Auxiliary Fee per student – $50.00
Athletic Fee – $20.00
Thank you for your interest in San Vicente Catholic School (SVCS). We have been blessed with the privilege of serving students from
Pre-K3 through 8th grade. Office hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. School hours 7:45 a.m. – 2:55 p.m.
We encourage you to explore our site and see why SVCS has been the school of choice for generations.
If you plan to enroll your child at San Vicente Catholic School for School Year 2020-2021 kindly read carefully, review, and complete the enclosed forms.
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 70% or above.
- Returning students must be cleared of all tuition fees prior to registration.
- A copy of Legal court documents for students under the care of a third party other than the parents.
- A child must be 3 years old by October 31st of the school year to be admitted to Pre-Kindergarten 3 and must be fully potty-trained.
- A child must be 4 years old by October 31st of the school year to be admitted to Pre-Kindergarten 4 and must be fully potty-trained.
- A child must be 5 years old by December 31st of the school year to be admitted to Kindergarten.