Thank you for your interest in San Vicente Catholic School (SVCS). We have been blessed with the privilege of serving students from Pre-K3 through 8th grade.
We encourage you to explore our site and see why SVCS has been the school of choice for generations.
If you plan to enroll your child at San Vicente Catholic School for School Year 2015 – 2016, carefully read, review, and complete the enclosed forms.
- Returning students must be cleared of all tuition fees prior to registration.
- A copy of Legal court documents for students under the care of a third party other than the parents.
- A child must be 3 years old by October 31st of the school year to be admitted to Pre-Kindergarten 3 and must be fully potty-trained.
- A child must be 5 years old by December 31st of the school year to be admitted to Kindergarten.
To obtain a complete copy of the Registration Packet, click here: SY1516_Registration Packet
For additional inquiries, please click here.
1. Go to www.renweb.com.
2. Under the “LOGINS” tab at the right of the page, click on “ParentsWeb Login”.
3. Under the login section, click the underlined text, “Create New ParentsWeb Account”.
4. Enter the required District Code: SVCS-GUAM
5. Enter your email address (Same email as listed in your registration form).
6. Click on “Create Account”. This message will appear in blue text: An email has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the email and click link provided to gain access to page where you can create your username and password. For security purpose that link will only be active for 6 hours.
7. Follow instructions in Step #6 and log in with your new password.
Shalom is the term used to describe the Schools Sisters of Notre Dame (SSND) international network for justice, peace, and integrity of creation. Shalom is the Hebrew word for Peace and implies restoring all things to their right order or original integrity. More than 3,500 sisters, associates, and friends of SSND across five continents make up the Shalom Network.
Aligned with the goals of the Shalom Network, San Vicente Catholic School takes action that lead to:
- solidarity with the oppressed,
- the promotion of human dignity, and
- collaboration with ecological movements to safeguard Earth.
Learn more about how we actively promote the culture of life through Shalom.
UNITED NATIONS DAY
San Vicente Catholic School celebrated United Nations Day in October, 2014. The school held a prayer service and reflected on peace in the world through music and dance.
CANNED FOOD DRIVE
In the Season of Giving and Sharing, San Vicente Catholic School coordinated a canned food drive for Kamalin Karidat, Catholic Social Services and for needy families.
SALVATION ARMY MONETARY DONATION
In accordance with the school’s mission and philosophy, the SVCS Student Council or StuCo made a monetary donation to the Salvation Army Corporation to assist with the needs of the many families struggling to feed themselves or meet their basic needs.
International Day of Peace
On September 19, 2014, the students, faculty, staff, and friends of San Vicente Catholic School, gathered in solidarity in observance of the Annual International Day of Peace to pray for global ceasefire and non-violence. Everyone prepared a “peace heart” that holds each one’s idea of how he/she can be a Peace Maker throughout the school year. The Peace Boxes are sent to the respective classrooms and offices for safe keeping and a constant reminder of each one’s promise and commitment to peace.
RENWEB AFFILIATIONSan Vicente Catholic School utilizes an integrated school management software to more efficiently and effectively communicate with our parents. Parents are able to access their children’s grades, teacher lesson plans, and homework any time of the day or night!