Below is the LSG menu for the month of MARCH
All are invited on March 23, 2018 – Chamorro Mass @ 8:30 a.m. at SVCS Auditorium followed by schoolwide Reconciliation at 10:00 a.m.
Parent-teacher conference on March 16, 2018 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 am / 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Updated pdf file on how to access renweb.
District code is SVCS-GUAM.
1. Go to www.renweb.com.
2. Under the “LOGINS” tab at the right of the page, click on “ParentsWeb Login”.
3. Under the login section, click the underlined text, “Create New ParentsWeb Account”.
4. Enter the required District Code: SVCS-GUAM
5. Enter your email address (Same email as listed in your registration form).
6. Click on “Create Account”. This message will appear in blue text: An email has been sent to email@example.com. Please check the email and click link provided to gain access to page where you can create your username and password. For security purpose that link will only be active for 6 hours.
7. Follow instructions in Step #6 and log in with your new password.
Shalom is the term used to describe the Schools Sisters of Notre Dame (SSND) international network for justice, peace, and integrity of creation. Shalom is the Hebrew word for Peace and implies restoring all things to their right order or original integrity. More than 3,500 sisters, associates, and friends of SSND across five continents make up the Shalom Network.
Aligned with the goals of the Shalom Network, San Vicente Catholic School takes action that lead to:
- solidarity with the oppressed,
- the promotion of human dignity, and
- collaboration with ecological movements to safeguard Earth.
BRAVES WALK FOR LIFE
On October 4, 2015, SVCS student organizations attended the Archdiocesan Annual Walk for Life with other faithful Catholics. This peaceful walk is a way to minister and hold the pro-life message of the sacredness of human life.
BULLYING PREVENTION MONTH
On October 3, 2015, students at SVCS participated in the proclamation signing at the Legislative Hall in Agana, declaring the month of October, Guam Bullying Prevention Month. Bullying prevention month is a month to join in the movement against bullying worldwide and unity.
INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE
Partnerships for Peace – Dignity for All
Commemorating the International Day of Peace observed on September, 21, 2015, the students, faculty, and staff of San Vicente Catholic School held a beautiful prayer service devoted to strengthening the ideals of peace, both within and among all nations and peoples. In the spirit of this year’s theme, “Partnerships for Peace – Dignity for All”, students participated in various activities which included dance, making posters and pinwheels, and special performances. Beautiful peace sculptures are displayed at the entrance of the main office at SVCS.